Radics LLC provides extensive training to its employees on the RadICS technology. The training center is equipped with full-scale samples of all I&C systems designed and manufactured by Radics LLC. Training is provided by qualified instructors using proven methods and tools.
RadICS also provides training for customers to support the operation and maintenance of their I&C modernization projects. The training can be customized to meet the customer’s needs with a high degree of efficiency with the resulting benefits to all stakeholders.
Radics training services are developed to help customers achieve their goal of having a well-trained staff, enabled to effectively operate nuclear power units. The offered courses focus on the essential issues like Verification & Validation, Commercial Grade Dedication, and Equipment Qualification and Calibration.
- Unit testing of the Radiy Platform Configuration Tool (PRCT) Application Logic (AL) project with ModelSim.
- VHDL verification methodology in business-critical infrastructure projects
- Code review and static code analysis of the PRCT AL project with RPCT Outputs Verification Tool (ROVT)
Commercial Grade Dedication Courses:
- Commercial Grade dedication of safety PLC in accordance with EPRI TR 106439
Equipment Qualification and Calibration Courses:
- Features of Data Acquisition using NI-DAQmx and LabVIEW on Radics
- LabVIEW Core 1
- LabVIEW Core 2